Exhibitions and Events…
-April : “ART FOR WORLD PEACE” – BeOneGallery online FB page
– December :Freedom&Love International exhibition in Manila – Philippines
– December : “Brillant Art Rhapsody” – Singapore International Art Forum& Exhibition- Chui Huay Lim club
– December : Christmas Fair Serangoon Garden Country Club – Singapore
– July : Singapore 200 year International Women, Truth, Goodness and Beauty art exhibition” -CHINESE CULTURAL CENTRE
-July : SAKTI3030 : 3 Nations International Exhibition -1 Arts Gallery – Singapore
– March: Freedom&Love International exhibition: Apel watoe – Borobudur – Indonesia
– February: Collaborative Event : Street Art – Ang Mo Kio Constituency Merchants Association – Singapore
– November : AFFORDABLE ART FAIR- F1 pit building – Singapore
– June : Poskad – ION Art Gallery – Singapore
– May : Collaborative Open House exhibition
– January: French Flair Cluny court – Singapore
– January : KL Gates Agency : Private event – Singapore
– December : ArtScape Exhibition – SOTA Art Gallery – Singapore
– October : Tatinis show in Deck gallery – Singapore
– May : “Fierce creators” at “Visual Art Centre” – Singapore
– May : “Around canvas” : opened home exhibition – France
– September : “Way to start” Longuyon municipality Opening -France
– October : “In vitro- save the date” Thionville municipality show – France
– January : “l’Art c’est sérieux” Collaborative exhibition with Mo Morisson À l’atelier
June : Exhibition Cattenom Festival
Current Project : Street Art IFS
- Stimulate team identity
- Create team experiences that enrich team spirit & interaction
- Team works enhanced, and empowered among members
- Getting to know each other
- Relaxed environment
- Adaptive challenge
- Discover soft skills: Creative thinking,
- Strategy & Time management
- Social and environmental responsibility
This method emphasizes the importance of free artistic expression and encourages emotional creativity.
It also supports the ego, helps to develop their identity and forsters growth.
Your students are more confident, quiet, purposeful and independent.
Participants release themselves from outside daily stimulation and concentrate on their internal feelings.
This is not standard Art classes; no serious teaching, only fun and imagination around a culinar time.
Let have a brush in one hand to explore creative sense, wine glass in the other, helping quell nerves. No experience needed.
Your place is nice with positive atmosphere, music, with good drinks and foods. Let's Enjoy