D'Gers new collection “Hello Art” is oriented Art Accessible for all.
The artist wants to share her Art concept around fashionable products, by considering the environment.
She is the only one using upcycling materials for her artworks in Singapore.
- Stimulate team identity
- Create team experiences that enrich team spirit & interaction
- Team works enhanced, and empowered among members
- Getting to know each other
- Relaxed environment
- Adaptive challenge
- Discover soft skills: Creative thinking,
- Strategy & Time management
- Social and environmental responsibility
This method emphasizes the importance of free artistic expression and encourages emotional creativity.
It also supports the ego, helps to develop their identity and forsters growth.
Your students are more confident, quiet, purposeful and independent.
Participants release themselves from outside daily stimulation and concentrate on their internal feelings.
This is not standard Art classes; no serious teaching, only fun and imagination around a culinar time.
Let have a brush in one hand to explore creative sense, wine glass in the other, helping quell nerves. No experience needed.
Your place is nice with positive atmosphere, music, with good drinks and foods. Let's Enjoy